POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Re: Requests for tutorials : Re: Requests for tutorials Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:53:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Requests for tutorials
From: Timothy A  Grubb
Date: 15 Jan 1998 02:05:33
Message: <34BDB53D.7534206C@neta.com>
Print the manuals. That is what the laser printers at work are really for.

Timothy A. Grubb

Alain CULOS wrote:

> Hi e-pov-pals,
>
> No way I would print that ... but I read the doc like anyone else would read a novel
: from the first letter to the last without jumping in the middle. Found it most
usefull, it gives a thourough idea of what can be done and what the main limitations
are. I did not attempt to remember everything but somewhere I kinda know when
something is in the doc and I kinda know where to find it, that is most helpfull as
well. Some way or some other reading it can only make you good. As a past time though,